Had a great time in Busan! Daisuke and I got there at about 5pm, and met 나나 (Nana), a friend of Daisuke's that he met in Australia. She took us to a famous temple in Busan ~ 범어사 (Beomeosa). It was really nice there, just as the sun was going down. We caught a bus into the city, and met up with all our friends there, and made some new ones. It was good to See Donggyun-hyung, Mie, Hyunmin-hyung again... Even Ayumi (a friend of Donggyun and Mie's that I met in Australia) came to Busan... and I didn't know! haha! Was a good surprise. It was also good to meet Tony and Benny as well ;) Soju and Noraebang ^^ Always a good combination ;)
On sunday, the 6 of us (Daisuke, Hyunmin, Donggyun, Mie, Ayumi and myself) went to 해운대 (Haeundae) and walked along the beach and did some shopping. I was there one year ago (almost exactly!), and I remembered many things from there... The memorries came flooding back! haha
But, had to get up early to get a bus back to my sleepy town ^^ It took 6 hours to get from the motel in Busan to my town here in Jeollanam-do... Half a subway line in Busan, A bus from Nopodong to GwangJu, then another bus from GwangJu to SaChang...
Going to Seoul next weekend ~ Meet some friends ^^ Plan to have alot of fun ^^

No comments: