My computer is back at A/S again, for the same problem for the 3rd time in a row. They say that they can't find anything wrong with it, but the problem still happens. I'm very certain that I have a lemon... Something that is destined to not work well, all the time. Maybe, there is some very small problem that they can't detect... I just hope, that after this time, it works well, with no problems.

The 5시 class didn't arrive today (I tink they are having a school trip somewhere), so I have a bit of spare time before my last 2 classes).

Tomorrow, I am going to 제주도 (Jeju Island) for 3 days and 2 nights, with my Geomdo (검도) teacher, his wife, and a few students. There is a 검도 competition held at Jeju this saturday... So, while 관장님 is at the competition with some students, his wife and I (and a few others) will have a look around 제주 on the startuday. We will also br travelling around Jeju on the friday and sunday as well. I think it will be fun ^^ The price is very low, I think... 200,000 won. That inclued the plane there and back, accomodation for 2 nights, and a few other things. My batteries for my digital camera are all charged and ready to go ^^

When I get my notebook computer back, I'll be able to post them up here.

I miss my computer alot... but, I miss my girlfriend so much more...

No comments: