t's been a week since I wrote here, so, thought I should write something to fill it up ;)

Well... let me just think about what has happened in the last week...

Heaps of places in Korea, have been getting heaps of rain, since its the raining season... Pretty much not a good idea to go to Gangwon-do (강원도) or Gyeongnam (경남) because of all the rain. Over the long weekend (15, 16, and 17), many places got heaps of rain, but here in my town, didn't really get any rain until yesterday. But, the amount of rain we had here, was nowhere the amount that other places have had.

Like I mentioned before, the 15th, 16th and 17th, was a long weekend here in Korea. I don't have any money, so I didn't go anywhere... and with all the rain, it probably wasn't a good idea to travel anywhere anyway. I get paid this week (tomorrow ^^), so, i'm really looking forward to that... Kinda need money...

Work is going okay. I bought some new books for the middle school classes, and tried them out last week, it went well. I tried using one of the books with the grade 6 class, but, didn't really work... I thought that some would be able to handle it, but, not many (about 2 or 3 out of 10 actually were able to do it okay)... so, i will go back to using the other things for them.

Hyunpil is coming to stay on the weekend, which is cool. But, I think its going to be raining alot this weekend... So, not sure what we can do. I will take him downtown, and maybe check my Korea travelguide book on places we can go. Then, maybe, when we get back to my town, we can go to a bar and have a few drinks ;)

I've got 3 days holiday soon, from work... Including the weekend, it will be 5 days. Still not 100% sure what I wil be doing for that, but there are many friends that I would like to spend time with and catch up with... Also, the other foriegn teacher in my town, is leaving in about 1 or 2 months, and we get along really well - we were thinking that we might do something together, but not 100% sure... we will talk about that later.

No comments: