I'm in a PC방 in 용산. I came to Seoul this morning, got the 7:50am bus (the first bus) out of SaChang, and get to Gwangju just after 8:30am. Got the 8:55am deluxe bus from Gwangju to Seoul. Arrived at 12:30pm, where TaeJin met me. We've known each other for a while online now, and it was good to meet him, especially since I won't be able to see him again, since he starts his Military Service in 2 weeks. It's a korean thing, each guy has to do at least 2 years of military service when they are in a certain age group (I think 19 - 25 maybe). Then, they continue with whatever they were doing (most likely university) when they finish.
We had Kalbi (grilled pork, side dishes and rice) for lunch ^^ Was good ;) Then, we talked and had a look at all the different levels of iPark Mall... So much electronics, from humidifiers to Notebooks, from Mobile phones where you can watch TV, Old school Nintendo stuff ;) Then had a coffee at Yongsan Station...
Hyunmin will come at 5pm, to help me buy an iPod. Depending on the price (how much cheaper it is compared to the Apple Recommended Price), I might get the 60Gb iPod. See how it goes ;)
But right now, I've got 40 minutes to kill, until he arrives at Yongsan. Might have to play some Kartrider ;)

No comments: