Re-did my 검도 test last night. I had to re-do one of the patterns, and I passed ;) I'm now on green belt ;)
Went to the gym today (or, as they call it in korea: health club: 헬스 클럽), and was there for almost 2 hours again. Feels good to go to the gym, and work out. I've only done it for 2 days so far, but, its all good. See how it goes... I really wanna try to keep loosing weight.
After the gym, my friend and I went to the Sauna here. There were three different temperatude pools... one hot, one warm, and one cold. The hot one, is just hot enough, to feel really good, but, if it was any hotter, it would hurt and probably burn you. The warm one was really good, and the cold one was cold. There were two sauna rooms, one was really hot, and the ohter was kinda really hot. I could only be in there for about 20 seconds before I couldn't breathe properly. It was so relaxing there. I was a little sore from the gym today, and the sauna was really relaxing and nice. If I would have stayed any longer, I would have fallen asleep! haha
Oh yeah... and korean style sauna... you have to go naked...

No comments: