I got my computer back today. Samsung After sales service came to work, and the guy looked at my computer... As I thought, the problem wouldn't occur, when he was there, so I showed him the pictures and the movie that I took with my digital camera, and he knew exactly what was wrong with my computer. He then took my computer overnight, and brought it back today, at about 2:30pm. He replaced the motherboard and the moniter.
When he replaced the mother board, he used a mother board from a newer model Sens Q30 than the one I bought... so, the processor is a little faster than what it was... A nice bonus ;)
Woke up with a really bad cold today, so I didn't go to the gym. Stayed in bed and watched a DVD. But, I went to Kumdo after work... Started learning pattern number 3. It seems a little easier than number 2 ;)
Tomorrow is a public holday in Korea: Samil-cheol (삼일철): Indipendence Day. Its a day for Korean's to commemorate Korea's struggle for indepenence against inperial rule. But, for me, its a day off. I've asked a few people, and its a day where children bow to their fathers, and I think that's about it... Not sure of anything else... If there is something else... someone, please tell me...
But, for me, it is a day off work ;)

No comments: