Had a good 5 days in Seoul. It was good to see Hyunmin again ;) But, he was very busy with his studies, so I didn't get to spend much time with him. But, we did get to hang out after his TOEIC test on sunday.
I went to Gyeongbokgung, the old King's house in Korea... That place is huge! It was really nice there. When you get inside, the city noise slowly dissapears, and feels like you are not in a big busy city any more. Also went to Coex Mall... Another place that is huge! Alot of people there... and a good place to see rude korean teenagers act like idiots ^^ The aquarium is nice at Coex too ;)
I also went to Itaewon on Sunday, to buy some new shoes and clothes. I went back to Hot Tracks to try to find the Verve Remixed box set... but someone had already bought it!
The subway in Seoul is pretty convenient, and cheap. For all my travelling around Seoul for 5 days, I only spent about 11000won. Also saw my first fight on the subway on Sunday. Two guys fighting over a seat. Hyunmin steped in and help stop it.

No comments: