I'm in Busan this weekend. Actually, I got here friday lunchtime. My boss gave me the day off (but only told me the day before at work... but, i'm not complaining ^^). So, I decided to come to Busan one day early ^^ I had lunch with some friends yesterday, and then met 현필 in the afternoon, after his classes. We walked around 하단, and had dinner, went to play some arcade games, then had some 소주. Today, 현필 and I met 수정 and 연실, and we had lunch at VIPS. I like VIPS better than Outback Steakhouse. It was good to see 연실 and 수정 again ;) They are very good friends ^^ After lunch, 수정 and 연실 had to go back to their hometowns, so 현필 and I went to 남포동. We went to Busan Tower, and got a really nice view of Busan, then walked around in 남포동, many shops and markets ^^
Also, when we were walking around 남포동, we had about 5 religious people aproach us (at different times), offering us the same brouhure... must have been recruitment day.

No comments: