I'm writing this from my bed. Its good having a notebook computer - you can move it around to where ever you like! I'm listening to MP3s as well ^^

I've had an intersting 24 hours. When I was on the way home from 검도, thursday night, some korean guys were drinking some Soju at the mart, and invited me to drink with them. This is the first time that it's happened. So, I sat down with them, and drank with them. We communicated with English, Korean and Body language.

Then, some of the guys wanted to have an arm wrestle with me... haha. Just before we had an arm wrestle, a few other guys came in, and they saw that we were going to start, and they stayed and watched. I thought that was really funny. We were of equal strength, so, it was a tie.

I went to the bank today, to change all my coins that I have collected in the 6 months I've been here in Korea. I was only expecting about 40,000 or 50,000won, but I got almost 130,000won! I was so surprised.

Work was okay. We played some English games today. Always good to have some fun with some students.

After work, I went to the 닭갈비 restaurant with Trevor (another Teacher in my town, from Canada) and his girlfriend. Then, I had 검도 training. I'm still having trouble trying to remember 사본, its very difficult for me. Then, I had an arm wrestle with 박형 ;) It was a tie ;)

No comments: