Met 나나 for lunch on sunday, while my friend went to a wedding. It was good to meet her again ;) We get along well... she is a good friend ;) Then, I met 동균, Benny형 and Benny형's girlfriend for coffee and dinner in 서면. We found a CD store in 서면, and I bought a few things (like the repackaged edition of Swan Songs by Epik High) - the main reason why I am almost broke - and then had dinner and drinks. Drank a few bottles of 소주, which is always good, then went home.

Tried to buy a new battery for my Samsung notebook, but, the Service centre I went to monday morning didn't have any in stock, and they said it was rare anyway... You can buy from the Samsung website (but, I can't because I dont understand korean well enough), but they are sold out at the moment, because they are on sale. So, I'll either have to wait until they are in stock again on the site, and then get a friend to help my buy it... or see if a Service centre in 광주 has one, or can order in for me...

Went to 사상 bus terminal to go home on monday morning. That was easier than to travel for 70 minutes on the subway to get a Deluxe bus. So, I got a regular bus, which was okay, because I had both seats to myself, but... as per usual with korean public transport... the heating was turned on too high. Do Koreans have a fear of getting too cold?

Work was okay on monday, and Kumdo was good too, but I was too tired (and hungover) to learn any new stuff. Work was okay today as well, and in Kumdo, practiced routine number 4. Might be going to the Gym and Sauna and Akil tomorrow, if he is feeling better, then I've got 7 classes at work. No Kumdo tomorrow because of that, but might be drinking with Park형 after work ;)

No comments: