Work was good today. I tried doing some different things in my classes. Some students like it, and some didn't.

Yesterday, I was sick, so I had the day off, so today, I had to have my late classes tonight. So, that means I missed out on 검도 tonight. I'll go tomorrow, and try to remember 3본 and 4본.

My 학원 is building a new building in my town. Currently, the 학원 I work at is in a small building with 3 classrooms, but the new 학원 will have more classrooms, and they will be bigger than our current classrooms. Also, my boss and his family, will live on the 2nd floor of the building of the 학원. They are debating wether to build an apartment for me into the building, since it would cost them the same amount to build it, as it costs to keep my apartment. But, I'm not 100% sure what will happen there.

Yesterday, a friend of mine - who is a teacher in another 헉원 in my town - was told that his 학원 can't afford to keep him employed there. So, last night, I helped him to find a job using the internet. I called him this afternoon, when I was walking to work, and he has already had 8 job offers! He has had 4 years English teaching expereince, so, I think he can find a good job.

My boss helped me to buy a battery for my notebook today. I was unable to buy it using the internet, because my credit card isn't a korean one. You would be surprised how many things I can not do, or have difficulty doing, just because I am not Korean... like simple things, like signing up for websites or games.

I am glad that tomorrow is friday, I will have the weekend to relax. I was thinking of going into GwangJu this weekend, but, I might stay in my town and relax - besides, i don't have much money anyway... I am also glad that I get paid next week ^^

No comments: