Sunday! wow...

Went ten pin bowling with Sujeong and Hyunpil in the afternoon. I am no good at it, but it is fun anyway ^^ In one of my games, I got 2 strikes, and a score of over 100! that is a good job for me ^^ 연실 came to see as well, and then 현필's dad came to see us, and he played a game with us too ^^

Then, we went back home, so I could pack. We got ready, and we took 연실's car. When I arrived at the bus terminal, the tickets for the 5pm bus were sold out! So, I bought a ticket for the 6pm bus to Gwangju. But, there were some problems with the bus, so they had to find a replacement bus... That took 20 minutes from our trip time. So, instead of arriving at Gwangju terminal at just before 9pm, we arrived at 9:20pm!

But, the last bus to 사창 leaves at 9:05, so I had to get a bus to 장성 and then get a taxi to my apartment. It cost about 12000won for the taxi.

I just dumped my stuff in my apartment, then I went right over to Akil's place. As I type this, he is in a car with another teacher from his (now ex-) work, going back to America. He is really great friend, and more importantly, a decent bloke ^^ I will really miss him.

No comments: