Last days in Melbourne

Looks like I'll be leaving Melbourne in a week and a bit, about the 9th or 10th of October will be my last day in Melbourne. Will spend a week with my family and a few friends before I leave for Korea on the 17th. I'm really starting to get excited about it now. Last time I went to Korea, I wasn't really exited until the night before. To get to Korea this time, has taken alot more planning and effort as well, so, I've been excited for a while now.

Spent some time with a good friend today. She'll miss me... and I'll miss her too. She's really helped me out, especially after being in a job that I didn't like, that made me think about myh chosen profession... It's not good when you start doubting yourself, and your ability. Sure, sometimes you need a bit of a shake to see if you've chosen the right thing, but, I know that I enjoy what I do, and that I'm good at it.

Hopefully, I will get my Korean visa soon - in a few days. At the end of this week would be nice, but realistically, it will be early next week. Its the mailing things to various places that's taken most of the time to get this visa. But, I have a tendency to stress about things, especially when I have no control over them. But, for some unknown reason, things seem to be going weill with everything at the moment ;)

I've been thinking about what I'm gonna do when I get to Korea, other than work. Working will take up most of my time, but after that first pay cheque arrives, I would like to start travelling. I'll get two weeks paid holiday when I am there - but, I dont plan that far ahead. At the moment, I've only planned up to the 18th of October... which is when I arrive in Korea.

No comments: