Spent some time G today, a friend I met at uni 2 years ago. She moved to Melbourne just before I did 8 months ago, and we always keep in touch. We went to the Melbourne show, and went on a ride. We felt a little sick after one, so we had to go home... hehe. We met up in the city a few hours later, did a bit of shopping and had an early dinner in a chinese restraunt in China Town. We saw a movie poster of a new Andy Lau movie... and she was so surprised that I knew who he was... haha ;)

I bought some things to take with me to Korea, as gifts for the people I will be working with ;) I also found my way into the Morning Glory shop on Swanston St... I bought some more things in there too... I love Korean stationary ;)

I talked to SJ on the phone today as well. Its always good to talk to her. She is a good friend, caring and kind... and I have never met a korean who was not friendly, not caring and not kind... Maybe I am very lucky. I got a surprise call from D as well - another friend I will miss when I leave Melbourne T_T

Bought some discount DVD's from Big W... having some kind of sale. I bought "Sphere" and "Cypher". Sphere is nice to watch in 5.1 surround ;) I might watch Cypher tonight. Watched it once a while ago. It was a good movie, from what I remember... and not just because it had Lucy Liu in it ;)

I bought lunch from the shopping centre I went to... Had to get Subway... here is my ultimate subway sandwich: Chicken Fillet (bacon, optional) on wheat, with lettuce, tomato, heaps of capsicum, heaps of onion, heaps of pickles, with pepper (no salt), with honey mustard dressing (barbeque, an optional extra with the bacon). So nice ;)

When I got home, talked to my housemate about when I'm moving out. I've got about two more weeks in Melbourne, before I visit family and friends back in my hometown. I'll be at home for about a week, before I start my jeorney to Korea. This time, my trip to Korea is more serious - moving there for a year is a bit more hardcore than a 3 week vacation.

No comments: