You would be surprised how pissed off a toilet that doesn't flush properly and waiting 10 minutes to use hot water can make you! There days where I dont care, and there are days like today, where every little thing just pisses you off instantly! It's not good...

Things are going okay... I get paid in a few days... and a bit under half of that will be going towards a digital camera... a Sony M2! They look great, and take really good stills and movies as well... Thats my treat, for making it to korea, and surviving this long ^^

Still not sure to buy it in GwangJu or Seoul... Might be cheaper in Seoul... See how it goes... Depends how impatient I get ^^

I'm gonna start Komdo (Japanese fencing) next month, I'm really looking forward to that. I'm still doing the morning tennis thing too... I think I'll start walking there, instead of getting a ride with my boss. I feel like I am relying on him too much...

No comments: