First Weekend in Seoul

I can feel it already... especially in my arms... The pain is coming! hehe ^^

Monday is stretching day in Komdo. It will help me with my fitness ;) hehe. Tennis and Komdo every day (from monday to friday).

I got back from Seoul today as well. Got the Subway from Yeokgok to the Express Bus Terminal. I got lost a bit, looking for the actual Express bus Terminal, to buy a ticket back to GwangJu, but there was a kind man who helped me. Thank you very much ^^ hehe. I bought some Cd's in Seoul. I listened to the Epik High album on the way to GwangJu. It's very nice ;)

I bought the SonyM2... Its a very sexy camera. I got the white model, which isn't as popular as the black & silver model. But, i think it looks cooler. The Sony price, just for the camera, was 649000won. I got the M2, 2 Gigabyte memory stick and extra battery for 740000won. Not a bad deal I think.

When I get a notebook computer (hopefully in 2 months), I can then upload my photos, and make DVD's to send to family and friends in Australia.

Seoul was a great experience. It was nice to see HM and DS again. It felt a little weird to see them in Korea, after seeing them in Australia only a few months ago. But, it was good to see my hanguk hyong and my ilbon hyong again ;) We went to Yongsan (I bought the M2, Daisuke bought a MP3 player), and then Itaewon (I bought a baseball shirt, sandles, some gifts for family for christmas). Had dinner with HM, DS and their flatmate SH.

Sunday, DS and I went to Incheon, and had a look at ChinaTown there. So much better than China town in Melbourne! HM had a TOEIC exam, so he couldn't make it. In the afternoon, DS and I met up with YM1 and YM2, they took us to Cheongyecheon (I hope that is right), a small river in Seoul, which has had work down, and is now very popular. Kyobo is a large underground book/music/marketplace thing, bought a few things there. DS wanted Pasta for dinner, so we found a place near there, and got Pasta and Pizza. When we got back to the flat, DS and I went shopping in Home Plus (that is open for 24hours) nearby, and bought a few things. I bought a 2 movies, and a korean book ;)

Bought some soju to drink with HM and DS for the last night I was in Seoul... On friday, saturday and sunday nights, got to bed at 3am each time. It cought up with me monday morning, since I had to get up at 6:30, to get an early bus back to GwangJu, so I could make it back to work in time. Choosing the Udeung (deluxe) bus was a good idea... more comfortable seats!

So, got back to SaChang with enough time to get home, unpack, start a load of waching, have a shower (I had a shower before I left Seoul, but for some reason (which I dont know) the heaters were on full blast on the subway and bus, so I was a bit yucky) and get to work with enough time to get things organised.

After Work, and after Komdo, I am waiting for the school bus to arrive, so I dont have to walk home in the cold windy weather. Will I get up and play tennis at 9am tomorrow morning?

No comments: