Temporary Close

Not much to blog about lately. Life is boring, I'm missing Korea, and can't wait for my new job to start, so I can get some cash. The thought of going back to Korea is still in my head, even the same job with the same boss, if that's possible. But, gonna see how my new job goes first, and how I feel about it.

First term will be getting back into the swing of things. It's been a bit over 3 years since I've been working in an Australian Primary School. I just hope that the main reasons why I left Australia and teaching, aren't at this school too. Like buying my Black Macbook, I regret leaving Korea. Still gonna get a new MacBook Pro (and I hope it's monitor quality will be as good as my old MacBook Pro.

The main things I'm still missing from Korea are my good friends there. I'm missing my simple life in the countryside. I'm missing the delicious and cheap food. I'm even missing speaking and learning Korean, and dealing with all the weird and wacky situations that Korea has to offer. I left Korea because I needed a break.

I've had a break now. I feel like it's time to go back.

But, things can change. I might feel different after working, and getting some cash. But, if it's just the cash that's cheering me up, then I know where I have to go.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Going back home usually reminds me of why I like living far away from it. Funny world, TEFL, isn't it?

Banannas said...

your korean friends miss you too (sorry that we're slowwww mailers)!