Got told today that the school I was going to work at, decided to get their own English teacher, but only told the 경기 education board today. The education board called my recruiter to offer me a different job, still in Anseong, but in a different Elementary school. Already told my recruiter that I'll take the job, but already wrote on my application form that I accepted the job at the previous school. Was assured that it's okay, and there's no problem with that.

My main issue is with getting an apartment in Anseong city, and then getting the bus to and from work each day. I don't want to be living in another small town (or smaller than last time) again. Being only an hour from Seoul should help.

2 comments:

Banannas said...

how far away is the school from Anseong?

Andy said...

Actually, it's closer than where the other place was. The other place was to the south of Anseong city. This one is to the east of Anseong city. Only about 7~8km away, so should only be a short bus ride.

Hoping to get an apartment in Anseong, and bus to/from work every day. There's 3 검도장s in Anseong, so would be cool to start that again.