Last Day

It was my last day at work today. I'll be back there a few times next term, but it won't be in the computer lab. I'll be doing substitute work before I go to Korea.

Thought I should add some photos to my blog, since I haven't taken any lately:

I cleaned my room last night, and opened up my suitcase. The first thing I put in was my Korean Language books. I plan on making more of an effort to study Korean when I go back.

I got this from the principal in the staff room at Recess. It was nice to get something, and be acknowledged by everyone, even if I was only there for half a year. I've received a few glasses like these from other schools I've worked at. It seems to be the standard gift for teachers who leave. hehe.

This grade 1 student made the effort to write me a letter, since I was leaving, and also made the effort to find me after school, when everyone was rushing around to go home. It was from one of my best students in Grade 1, and felt a little happy and sad when I read this. ^^

1 comment:

ambearo said...

Awww! Kids are cute everywhere!