Update

Got all my reports done yesterday. Feels good to have them all done as well. Writing 480-ish reports for each kid was a bit daunting, but got it done.

Still waiting on my police check for my Korean visa paperwork. I sent it off three weeks ago, and with a long weekend, has probably delayed it a bit. Once I get that, I need to get an apostille (which only takes 4-ish days), and got some uni transcripts, all sealed up (Korean visa paranoid style), and I'm good to go.

I'm hoping that I can come to Korea in the week before I start work. If my apartment in Anseong isn't ready, I've got friends I can stay with for a while, until I go there. I'm looking forward to living and working in a new place. Hoping to start doing 검도 again when I get used to being in Anseong - gotta get my swords from my old teacher.

2 weeks to go until the end of term, then 2 weeks holidays. I'll be (hopefully) doing substitute work until I go. There's plenty of work around (apparently), and I'll find out in the middle of July, when term 3 starts, if there is or not.

No comments: