2 weeks 1 day - update

Since the time to go to Korea is getting closer, the theory is that I'll be blogging more often. With 15 days to go, it's starting to sink in that the next weekend, will be the last weekend that I'll be in my hometown. Will be driving to Adelaide the next weekend to get my flight to Korea.

I'm very much over the suitcase situation. I called the airline and they told me it would cost me $25 for ever kg over 20kg. I got the suitcase down to 20.5kg, with most of the essentials in it. If it ends up being 22 or 23kg, then I'll just pay the extra cash.

Saved another wad of cash to go with the savings for when I get to Korea. Not exactly sure when I'll get paid and all that - coz have to go though the whole process of getting my Alien Registration Card, and then making a bank account. So, the more cash I take with me, the less stressful it will be.

Had lunch with a friend at centro today. It made me think that i'm at that stage (again), where I'll be meeting up with good friends for the last time in a while. My list of friends to see in the remaining two weeks is pretty short. It's my last 2 weeks, and I'll spend it how I like. ^^

Saw this t-shirt at Target today, and since it was 20% off, I decided to get it.

It's only 1 t-shirt. It won't mess with my luggage limit too much, will it?

No comments: