3 weeks, 6 days

Mini-update:

The school has found an apartment for me, but is waiting to hear from GEPIK about how much cash they to use, etc. I've been told it's in downtown Anseong. I'll know the address and all the info when a contract is signed.

The recruiter convinced me to take the van from the airport to Anseong, but I made it clear that I want to go to the apartment, rather than the school. By the time I get to Korea, and then Anseong, it will be a day since I've had a shower, with being on planes, and being in humid Kuala Lumpur for 2.5 hours.

Most likely will have a week off work, or as they put it "not let you go to work", because of the whole swine flu thing. Probably because I'm not eating my gimchi. I've been told that it won't be a "week in your apartment and you can't leave" thing, more of a "don't go to your school for a week" thing. Something I don't get the point of. I'm not going to call it quarantine, since it's not really that.

Didn't sleep very well at all last night, so that's when school decide to tall me at 7am in the morning. Just before 7 was when I actually started to get some sleep. Some extra cash would be nice, but honestly, I'm not a fan of being woken up - especially if I hadn't had sleep the night before. Considering telling schools that I'll only be doing pre-bookings only.

No comments: