3 weeks, 6 days (update)

9:15pm update: Checked with my recruiter about the whole "rural benefit" thing (extra 100,000won a month, and an extra 1 week holiday a year). This school I'm working at isn't in a rural area. She said, this evening:
yes, first I told you would get the rural beneficary because I thought the school is in rural area, but after I checked with vice principal, he said, the school is not considered as rural, so there will be no rural beneficiary.

She didn't mean it, but it did annoy me/slightly piss me off that she told me information she wasn't sure about, and then didn't tell me what the vice principal said.

I'm also disappointed with her saying "I'm really bad....I make a lot of mistakes" then "I don't want to make an excuse.". But, this is something you don't really want to hear from a recruiter. In her defence, this is the only mistake/problem she's made, and I really hope it's the last. I've lost some confidence in her skill and professionalism, but I still have the job, and things are still going to planned for getting to Anseong.

She convinced me to let her call him asking about information today, but because of this incident, I can't trust her as much as I used to.

I'm just glad that I found out now, rather than when it was my first pay day, and 100,000won was "missing"...

No comments: