Got a chance to use my friend's computer, just for a moment. It feels a little strange, but also good, to be sitting in the same place exactly one year ago. Things seem familiar to me, like the way we walk into town, the way things look, even where things are. In a way, after going back to Australia, I had it set in my mind, that there was the possibility that I could never see SuJeong, Hyunpil... or even Korea again. But, dreams to come true, I guess ;)
Today, slept in, went shopping (and had my first Big Mac in over 2 months... was okay... yeah, just okay), watched Naniya, and then had dinner with SuJeong and Hyunpil. we had a little bit of Soju to drink, so we are feeling happy now ;) hehe...
On New Years Eve, or a few days before... That is when their TV networks have their award shows. They have like acts, presenters presenting stuff, and many ofther things. They are pretty good ;)
Anyway, dont want to stay here too long... Got friends to hang out with ^^

No comments: