I'm in Seoul now, staying at my friends' house in 방학. I arrived yesterday, and then went to Itaewon, and bought some new clothes - a new jacket, some new pants, and 2 t-shirts. Then had a subway sandwich, and came back to Banghak. My friend smokes way too much, and never opens windows, so, i feel sick at his house. He wakes up in the middle of the night, and has a smoke, and it wakes me up. I am in a PC방 now, and it smells cleaner than his house ^^ haha

Today, I just relaxed, and worked on a song I've been remixing. A guy at a music forum liked a remix I did, and was wondering if I would do a remix for a friend of his, so I said I'll try. The song has kind of turned out like "Dance 4 Life" by Tiesto... Which is what I had in mind anyway.

Later in the day, I walked around 방학 and looked around. Bought a few things from Homever, and I took my notebook with me, and worked on the remix in a park new my friends house. I bought some strawberries at Homever, and ate a few while I was using my computer.

No comments: