Back in Sachang

Never thought I'd say this, but it feels good to back in Sachang. Travelling and seeing my friends is good, but it does get rather annoying to carry all my stuff all the time.

Well, just an update of what happened in Seoul. I stayed at my friend's house in 방학 sunday night, and met one of his friends (a korean guy), who's English was 100% fluent. He was a pretty cool guy.

On monday, I went to meet a friend in downtown Seoul. I bought some new shoes, but I had some problems with my credit card. Well, for some reason, I couldn't use it. They tried 3 times to use it, so I could pay for the shoes with cash. But, when I looked at my back records on line, the 3 attempts to pay for it on my credit card have appeared on my bank statement! I emailed the bank, to see if they could do something about it, but they haven't replied yet.

After I met my friend, I went back to 방학 and collect my things. I couldn't stay at his house any more. All he did for the holidays, was drinks soju, sleep and smoke. he didn't even leave his apartment, so, all my things smelt like cigarette smoke! Also, i couldn't sleep well there, because of the smell... So, I had to leave.

I planned to meet friends in 강남 that night, so I took all my stuff with me, and stayed in a motel in 강남.

Tuesday, i met a friend for lunch, and it was really good to see her. We walked around 용산, and had a look there. Where did the Apple stores go? Then, KTX back to Jangseong. I have to work today, but i'm glad its only for 3 days ^^

I'm going to Daegu for the weekend... it will be good ^^

No comments: