I got my phone fixed... Again. At least they were quick about it. Also, I'm glad that the the phone is still under warranty, coz I would not pay for foxing a fault that the A/S people created. Pretty shitty A/S is you ask me. Just glad it was sorted out quickly.

I can't wait until summer is over here. I could deal with the temperature, if it was a dry heat, but its really humid here. I'm averaging 2 or 3 showers a day. Even if I wasn't going to the gym and Geomdo classes, I would still need 2 or 3 showers, because of how dirty the weather makes me feel.

I watched Evan Almighty at the cinema today. I thought it wasn't too bad. Had its funny parts. Morgan Freeman reprises his roll as God, and ask Evan Baxter (the news reader that works at the same network that Bruse worked at, from the Bruce Almighty Movie), and God gets him to build an Ark.

No comments: