Went to the health club again today. The trainer showed me how to do different exercises on the other machines, and then gave me a 3 day rotation plan, to work on all the things he showd me. He can't come on friday, so I'll just follow day one of what he said (also, the gym will be closed this saturday, so the next day at the gym will be next monday). Now that I have an idea about what I'm doing, I can come in a bit earlier, and do a bit more stretching, a bit more aerobics, and not have to worry about running out of time.

I've got 8 classes tomorrow. 5 middle school and 3 regular primary school classes. It will be a long day, but okay. My body does need a rest from the gym. I think its okay to have one really long day, so that all my other days are a bit easier to handle. But, some of the middle school children, really make me think about why I came to Korea, and if I am wasting my time here.

My phone stopped working last night. Lately, some buttons have been really hard to press, especially the on/off button. So, after I changed batteries last night, I couldn't turn it on. I gave it to my boss today, and he will take it into Gwangju tomorrow, since it is his morning off from teaching. I just hope that it won't take too long.

Today is my sister's 18th birthday today. She got some pretty cool presents from other people, but everyone is still kind of surprised that I bought her a computer. Well, I know it will help her when she goes to university, and also with her school work now.

No comments: