Yesterday's day off was good. I went to Columbus cinema, and made my membership card. I watched 해부학교실, but the person next to me was so annoying, using her phone and sending messages thoughout the movie. I tend to have more bad experiecnes with Koreans, rather than good ones. So, sometimes, it can get upsetting.

I'm sick of Koreans pointing at me, saying 외국사람, and saying things about me in Korean. Its rather rude, and racist sometimes. Sometimes i feel like an alienm, or a zoo animal, with the way koreans stare and point. KOREA, GET OVER IT.

After the movie, I went to Emart, had dinner, and made a point card. I was surprised that me, a foreigner, could do that, since normally foreigners can't do things like that. For me to get my cyworld and p-mang ID, i had to send proof of my alien card. But, I didn't have to do that for either the Columbus Cinema Card, and my Shinsegae point card.

Day 3 of my diet, and i'm still alive, which is good. I was really hungry today, but after eating Bibimbap, i was much better ^^

No comments: