I went to the Health Club today. A lot has changed there since I went there last time. New machines are there, and a better free weights section. Also, I met the two trainers today. One of them was a bit shy around me (which is the one that is there in the morning), but the other guy, is really kind and helpful. Also, his muscles are the bigger ones. His body is really good ^^

Anyway, I arrived there just before 10am today, and there wasn't a trainer. The people at the front desk called the trainer for me, in which the afternoon trainer came to help me. Later, the morning trainer came. The morning trainer starts at 11am, which isn't a good time for me. So, after working out, the afternoon trainer said that he will come at 10am, just for me, so I was really surprised and felt good, that he will go out of his way, just for me. He seems really kind, which is good.

Well, I'm happy that I've joined the gym, and want to look good by next summer. Also, i ate bibimbap twice today, once for lunch, once for dinner. a non-meat day today. hehe.

No comments: