Christmas Update

My last christmas at home was in 2003, so it was good to have a christmas at home with the family. But, to be honest, I am used to just doing my own thing during Christmas and New Year, especially in Korea, where Christmas isn't really Christmas.

Anyway, since I ate a fuckload bit too much food on Christmas Day and Boxing Day, as of yesterday, i started back on my diet again. The plan is the same as last time - stop eating so much crap, stop snacking as often (and if i do, it's gotta be healthy), have a small dinner, and do some exercise.

I got some cool christmas presents, and also did some shopping on boxing day (boxing day sales ^^), which means I don't have much money until I start my new job in late January - really looking forward to that.

It's been 10 weeks since I've been home. Some of my friends have said that I've got my Australian accent back. But, I do miss Korea - mainly my good friends and hanging out with them, and all the cheap travelling around Korea I used to do. I miss some of the kids from my old workplace, and going to Gimbapnara and chatting with 이모. hehe.

No comments: