I can has registration!

I called the VIT (Victorian institute of Teaching) this morning, just after 9 am. My application went to a registration meeting Tuesday afternoon and was approved, so, I was able to teach as of yesterday. Yay! I was thinking it would take forever, and would get my registration approved just after the end of year.

I finished writing on my application for a teaching job today. I haven't written one in at least 4 years, and am a bit rusty with all the terms, but when i read up about all the stuff I've missed, it all feels very familiar.

Wish me luck *^^*

2 comments:

Why am I here??? said...

WoW!!!! It took longer to receive that paper from Korea than it did to complete the application at home. They must really want teachers.

GOOD LUCK ANDY!!!!

Andy said...

Well, in the area I am, there is a teacher shortage. I think I had help from a local vice principal (who I had worked with previously) to help me get my registration sorted quickly.

and, thanks for the luck ^^