Boring

My last few days in Melbourne aren't exactly fun... The only good things are seeing friends before I go. I had dinner with G last night. For a girl who says that she wants dinner, and isn't hungry, she sure can eat alot ;) hehe ;) Anyway, I had a great time with her last night - I really will miss her.

Anyway, I'm almost prepared to go to Korea. My stuff is organised and almost packed. Just gotta hang out in Melbourne until sunday. Then one week at home with family, before I go to Korea.

I haven't been getting much sleep this week. I think it is because I'm really excited about going to Korea, and that I'm not doing much during the day to make me sleepy. I know i will sleep well sunday night back home... Packing all my things, and driving for 7 hours will make you a bit tired.

No comments: