Well, moved back home last sunday. Only took 7 hours to drive. Got a speeding fine! grrr! Dont the cops have anything else to do... like catch criminals or something, rather than give someone a $210 (170000W for our korean viewers ^^) on a lazy sunday afternoon?!?! Anyway, I made it home, and have just been chilling out at home. Met up with Lisa and Sara for coffee monday night, two friends from Uni... Had lunch with my Nan on tuesday. Had lunch with Garth (high school friend) on wednesday, and played a game of minigolf. Still excited about going to Korea. The idea that I'm going sunk in ages ago... But, the idea that I'll be there for 12 months (or maybe more), has just sink in... It's a bit annoying that it will take me almost 28 hours for all the travel... But, I'm ready for this adventure to begin! ^^

No comments: