Just hanging out in SaChang this weekend, since it is my first weekend here. I slept in today until 11am korean time (12pm australia (호주) time). The cable/satellite TV people came at that time, to fix the TV... The cable TV wasn't working properly... and I wanted to watch a few different things... 17000won (about $20) a month for about 30 - 40 channels! most are in korean, but there are a few english things as well ;)

Had a shower, and then went shopping today... Went to one of the supermarkets, and bought a few things... I think I will have to go to GwangJu to get margarine... they dont sell it here... hehe ;) It was a big effort to go shopping... to think about all the things i need, and then to think in korean... haha...

>now, I am in Internet cafe... the call PC bang (방) here... there are many boys here playing computer games! no girls at all!

No comments: