Was up until 4am last night, drinking with new friends. It was me, my boss, other foreign teacher (that leaves tomorrow) local Hapkido master, we went to dinner in a seafood restraunt, and then started to drink soju! Ah, they drank so much! I coulnd't drink that much, because I dont drink often. But, i still had a good time. We drank about 8 bottles altogether, but I think I only drank about 1 bottle.. the others had 7. I think, in time, I will be better at drinking Soju ^^ haha

Today, after drinking last night, I didn't feel like korean food. We went to a restraunt for lunch, and I didn't eat much, just had a basic soup and rice, drinking water. As must as I wanted to try new korean food, I didn't think I could handle it... I just wanted western food! haha! I knew it would make me feel better. There is a local Pizza place, so I had pizza for dinner... I feel so much better now!

Today, I spent time with the other teacher, meeting the other students. I am slowly getting used to things now... but, still many things confuse me! hehe

I also found out that the building that the hagwon (english institute) that I work in, has a roof, that you can go on to... I am not used to that, so I was very surprised! I was talking with a middle school student, and his english is good. We talked about many things - korean things, australian things, korean middle school, favourite school subjects, throwing a paper plane of the roof! He seemed really friendly. I think that many koreans are friendly to foreigners... some, maybe to give a good impression of their country... but, most, because they are kind, caring and warm-hearted people ^^

No comments: