I Arrived!

Well... I made it to Korea yesterday... after 28 hours of flights and airports! Airline food is totally not good for you! I arrived in Gwangju at 12pm on the tuesday... after checking in at my first flight in Mildura at 9am the previous day (8am korean time)... I was so tired when I arrived in GwangJu... I didn't sleep well on the flights... but Singapore Airlines were pretty good. The Mebourne to Singapore flight had about 60 movies to choose from. I watched War of the Worlds... was a bit shit... but it passed the time.

When I arrived as singapore, it was about 10pm local time, and almost 30 degrees! It was so humid! I badly needed a shower just after I left singapore. The Singapore airport was huge! Heaps of Shops!

I met YM at Incheon airport. It was nice to meet her. Actually, I thought she would have been a bit shorter, so I was a bit surprised! ;) It was nice to meet a friend there ;)

Felt good just to relax tuesday afternoon.... Had a shower, in the bathroom that has no shower curtain... that will take some time to get used to... haha... Anyway, the appartment is nice. I'm on the first floor.

I met two other english teachers here, that will be here for the time I am. A guy from New York, who lives in the next appartment over... and a Canadian guy, who lives on the 14th (top) floor of the same appartment building. Everyone seems pretty cool, and SaChang seems like a nice place.

It's only my 2nd day in korea... I am a little bit nervous, and little bit excited, a little bit scared... but, feels really good ;)

No comments: