4 photos

Something that I haven't eaten in at least 3 years... Snowballs. Saw these on special while I was shopping yesterday. Delicious, soft marshmallow on the inside, with a thin covering of chocolate. On the outside, coconut *^^* Also, on another chocolate story - a couple of days after I left Korea, it was a friend's birthday, so when I got home, I sent 3 blocks of Cadbury's Chocolate to him. It arrived today, and said it was good ^^

Also, while I was shopping, there was a gardening section in the supermarket, so I decided to buy some seeds. With vegetables being a lot more expensive than when I was here 3 years ago, I thought it would be a lot cheaper to buy some seeds and grow my own.

So, while the rain had a short break, I decided to get a bit of dirt out the back, and plant some of those seeds. Should have some delicious vegies in about 3 months.

I'm hoping that tomorrow will be a good day tomorrow. I'm meeting the Korean friend from last week, with some of his friends, and I've got a picnic planned. But, just incase it's a bit wet and/or rainy tomorrow, I should make a back up plan.

No comments: