Almost a month...

It's been almost a month since I've been home, and the feeling has finally sunk in. Hit me yesterday, as I started taking new medicine for my heart (which was one reason why I was getting tests done earlier this week). Met up with some friends on Wednesday night, and then with another friend on Thursday night. Both meals were good, but the company of familiar friends is even better ^^

Something that I used to eat now and then when I was young. It's called a "Monkey Face" ^^

The sweet corn and zucchini seeds have started to sprout. The tomato plants are still being temperamental - the hot wind yesterday and the warm weather the day before really messed with them. Hopefully they'll come good.

1 comment:

Banannas said...

monkey face cookies! i love to look at them, but i don't actually want to eat one...too sweet.

and to your tomato plants...creep up on them and yell 아자아자 at them once in awhile. it helps, i promise.