I didn't go to the health club today, I felt a little sick. Seongjin and MIsun came to Gwangju yesterday. The bus took 5 hours - Seongjin said the traffic was really bad. After they arrived, we went to VIPS, and then went to Emart. It was really hot and humid (like today), so we stayed in Emart because it was cool.

I think the Steak from VIPS made me sick. Last time, when I ate a lot of meat (at OUtback with my boss), my stomach was upset. I think, when I eat things with a lot of oil, or eat a lot of meat, i feel sick. But, when I eat 갈비 or 삼겹살, I eat a lot of the side dishes. So, i think, next time i go to VIPS, i will just eat a small amount of steak, and eat a lot of salads and other things.

This morning, because i didn't go to the health club, Seongjin, Misun and I, played 3 player 고스톱 in my house. I thought it was funny, because I had to teach Seongjin and Misun about the scoring system for the game ^^ A foreginer, teaching a korean about 고스톱 ^^ ㅋㅋㅋ

No comments: