I went to Seoul, after watching the Geomdo black belt test on saturday morning. It doesn't look as difficult as I thought it would be. I just have to practice hard, and do my best. One thing I worried about, was that the ceiling was too low in the Geomdo-jang we went to. I am too tall to use a sword there. hehe.

So, after that, all of us went to Gwangju for lunch (Gimbap Heaven - 김밥천국) and I had Gimchi Cheese Omurice. It was really nice ^^

Gwanjangnim dropped me off at Geumho world, where I went to the Apple Store to pick up the new iLife 08. Its really cool. I bought it beacuse I use Garageband a lot to make and remix music, but it also has the new versions of other programs that come with the Mac as well. I could have waited until the new Mac OS comes out, but that will probably have some problems with it, like all new OS's do these days when they are first released. Also, my computer isn't 1 year old yet, and is still running well. Maybe, I will buy a new Macbook Pro before I leave Korea (like the 17" model ^^)

So, after Geumho world, I got a bus to Seoul. It took almost 4 hours, because the traffic was pretty bad from the Seoul tollgate. After getting off the bus, I went to my favourite clothes shop in Itaewon, and bought some new stuff there. The women that work in the store there are really kind, and always give me discounts when I'm there. I got a 20000won discount this time, and I bought a lot too ^^

After that, I went to Gwanghwomun, and met Bogeum and her friend Yeong-uk. Yeong-uk was really great to talk to, she was very friendy and fun. Bogeum is too. We had Bossam for dinner (it was really nice) and went to "The Place" for some coffee afterwards. We were having such a great time, but we had to leave to go to rest. So, I took the subway to Gangnam, to stay in my favourite yeogwan (40000won a night, a bit pricey, but always clean, and free wireless internet ^^)

In the morning, just got up, had a shower, and went to the bus terminal. There was a little sandwich shop at the bus terminal, that sells REAL sandwiches (not of the weird crappy Korean sandwiches), so I bought two different ones, and they were both good ^^ Got the 11am bus back to Gwangju, and got home by 3pm. Sweated so much walking home! Feels good to be home, to be able to rest for the remainder of the weekend ;)

No comments: