I was feeling a bit tired and depressed yesterday, so I didnt go to the gym or geomdo yesterday. But today, I went to the gym, and I Feel good today. Bit, a bit tired after geomdo.

I bought some multi-vitamins today, from the advice of the trainer. see if that helps me lose some more weight. He said that he lost 14kg in 3 months. If i could even just lose 10kg in 3 months, i would be happy ^^

My timetable at work has changed, so that I start a little earlier, with a new class, and I dont have middle school on thursday. So that every day is the same. I am happy and sad about not having the middle school kids. I'm happy, becase some of them can not study at all, and waste my time. The sad thing, is that I enjoy my time with the students who try to use english, and they study hard.

No comments: