Korean T-Shirts, Semi-explanation

In Korea, so many t-shirts had random English bullshit on them. One thing I find funny, in a country that is so pedantic about learning English grammar to pass tests, they buy t-shirts with bad English on them. Here are 2 highlights of recent, Korean made stupidity on a shirt:


Not even sure what they mean by this one...


Umm... you have a really hard what? This one, I saw in COEX, a guy, with his girlfriend was wearing it, and by the looks of his girlfriend, i can understand what the "really hard" thing was.

But still, if you wanna look like a douche, then it's up to you.

Oh yeah, and for the people who are really interested in what has happened to me lately, find me on facebook, or send me an email (atmx888@gmail.com). I'm not cool with putting it up on the blog yet.

2 comments:

ambearo said...

I've seen that second shirt a few times recently. I've also seen a variation of it that says "It's a Really Many".

Sean Chastain said...

Agreed, I saw one middle school aged girl with a shirt that said "Fuck the clock" and a Korean girl with one that said "Blonde's have most fun"