Mentally Prepared

I've always got some thoughts floating around in my head, for getting my shit together, for going back to reality (aka, Australia).  The things I have to pack, the things i need to throw up, the things that I need to prepare, things like that.  It's mainly why my room is such a mess lately.  I'm going though everything on a weekly basis (especially clothes lately) to figure out what I'm taking back to reality, stuff that I have to mail back (because I don't want my suitcase full of everything), what I'm recycling (coz it's still okay), what I gotta throw out (coz it's too old/smelly for recycling) and stuff that i'll be leaving behind.

So, because of this, my room is a constant mess. I could never keep anything organised here, because I just live in one room. Living in a one room apartment is just a bad idea. When I have visitors (which is extremely rare for me here - don't get me started on how Koreans think their country is "big"), they see everything. There is no level of privacy. Especially when tradesmen and other people come around to install/fix things (and don't get me started on how that every Korean tradesman that has entered my apartment, hasn't cleaned up any mess that they have made).

Anyway, just to give you an idea of things, i made a panoramic photo of my apartment. It's gonna look like this until about a month to go.


Also, here's a panoramic of my classroom:

No comments: