Keys, Stories and Food


This is what happens when you apply a little bit of gentle persuasion to an Apple Bluetooth Keyboard, after it decides to not work well. Watch out 8, you're next!


오리주물럭, or just Duck Stirfry. It's damn good.


Some more stories from one of my better classes. This time it's about going to a park. No poo in these ones this time.









Today, I went to the post office and bank to sort some stuff out. I send an 8.1kg box of winter clothes home (which included some t-shirts from Japan for my sisters), and my photos and movies from Japan to my Japanese friends that I travelled with. I also paid for my ticket back to Australia. $645, with tax, one way, Incheon to Melbourne, via Tokyo and Brisbane.

Just across from the bank, is probably the best restaurant in town, Gimbap Nation (김밥나라 - Gimbap country just sounds bad), so I got some Gimchi Mandu and some Cheese Ddeokbokki. 맛있어 *^^*

No comments: