Short Update

Work is closed for the 2 days after this weekend, giving me a long weekend. H was gonna come down and check out Gwangju, buht with summer and the rainy season and shit, she decided not to (which is understandable, travelling during Korean summer is totally not comfortable).

So, I decided to come to Seoul a bit early. Met up with K, and then later, met up with her friends in Sinchon, and hung out, had coffee, dinner and then 2 and a half hours at Noraebang. Meeting up with a few other friends, which will be my last time to see some of them.

When I was at Red Mango with K, I decided to check out my camera, but, found out that both of my battieres were dead! Not cool.

Anyway, after meeting up with friends, I'll be heading back to my place on Tuesday lunch time-ish. I wish I had more days off work. They make me feel more positive about Korea.

Speaking of positive, getting a Taxi from Guro to Bucheon last night, (a 12,000 won taxi ride), and I got it for free. Had an awesome taxi driver, and we were talking away in Korean. When we arrived at Bucheon station, he said not to worry about the fare, which was awesome.

Just when I am getting ready to leave Korea, all these good things happen. haha. But, Korea, I've been fooled by that before *^^*

No comments: