Short Update #2

So, on Sunday, I went to Anyang (안양) to meet TJ. I hadn't seen him for almost 2.5 years, because he had to do his compusory military service. So, it was good to see him. We did a bit of shopping, had lunch, went to 오락실 and had some icecream. Then, went back to his house to meet his family (they were interested in meeting me, since they had heard about me from TJ), and that was cool.

Then I got the subway to downtown Seoul, and met HM and BG and had dinner, and had coffee. BG went home, and HM and I came back to Bucheon, and went to a bar for a few drinks. Met a decent girl in the bar, and had a chat. She asked for my cyworld, and I got hers. She's studying English Education, so her English wasn't too bad. The other bar staff (which were also good looking, and the uniform being sexy schoolgirl style was nice too) were a bit worried about English, but after they saw that I could speak some Korean, it wasn't an issue.

Yesterday, I went to 신촌 to meet JH형. I met him in my town, when I started doing 검도. He's a pretty cool guy. We talked about a lot of things, especially 검도 and his latest endeavor to get into the police force here.

Went to 건대입구역, to meet GY and a few of his friends. Most of them had an English speaking test the day before, and one will have it this Sunday. It was cool to see GY again, and to meet his friends too. They were all pretty cool.

Anyway, I'm getting a train from 영등포 (Yeongdeungpo) back to 장성 (Jangseong) today, getting the Mugunghwa train. Slow, comfortable and cheap. *^^*

No comments: