그래서?

One of my classes started giving talking about how Korea finished 7th, and got 13 gold medals. Then they asked me how did Australia go. To be honest, I didn't follow the Olympics. I didn't really care (그냥 상관 없었어). So, they took my "I don't know" as "not as good as Korea, so I'm gonna pretend I don't know".


(from here)

I'll set them straight today *^^*

Other highlights of my day:

* Went to the bank to change all my 10 and 50 won coins laying around. Managed to get almost 9,000 won. lol
* Ordered three t-shirts from babotshirts.com, and sent them two ideas of my own.
* In my last class, for a free feed of fried chicken from the boss, to eat with his sons in class, since they had a TOEIC test yesterday.
* weighed myself while I was waiting at the doctor's yesterday. I've dropped 1.5kg since I last weighed myself, and that was without doing much exercise (meaning, I've been lazy lately).

My boss also asked me to email four people about my job, to see if they were interested. To quote him, he said:

Can you email these people about the job.

"What do you want me to tell them?" I replied. He just looked at me like I was stupid. He said "about your job.". Last week, I wrote a few paragraphs about the job, and where I'm living, etc. So, I found the link to my job, and wrote a basic email asking the people on the list, if they had found a job yet, and that I'm writing on my boss' behalf. My main question I was thinking (which almost came out of my mouth) was:

Why can't you do it yourself?

I did have the link to my job here, but I removed it, since it had a bit too much personal information on it for my liking (as in my phone number). Already got one response back, but that person has already found another job somewhere else.

I've got just under 8 weeks to go, and I think my boss is leaving it a little "last minute". But, that seems to be the norm in Korea.

No comments: