Quick Update

Got my eTickets for going to Japan in June.
All classes are delayed by 10 mind starting tomorrow, since the car collecting kids from some places is coming late. This means I start work at 3:30pm tomorrow.
Going to Jeongeup on Saturday for Geomdo, and will stay overnight. There's a Cherry blossom festival, and my teacher's wife might teach me how to cook Doenjangjjige.
Next Wednesday (9th) is a day off. Another voting day. The Korean Government puts voting days on Wednesdays, so that people don't try to have long weekends. Voting isn't compulsory here. Heard that only about 40% of the population votes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Voting rate is low here in Korea. It's kinda shame. But I understand people wanna have excuse for their own break to have some rest :)

앤디오빠 said...

Hey Build. Thanks for the comment.

In Australia, voting is compulsory. You can get fined if you don't vote or vote more than once. So for me, being able to choose not to vote is a little strange.