Surprises


Lately, the weather had been all sunny, except for a few rainy spots. Today was a nice cloudy day, with a bit of sunshine.

Going to Fukuoka is not going to happen on the days off. Getting there on the 11th is no problem, but getting back on the 12th is a bit difficult. When I say a bit difficult, i mean, there are no seats available on the ferry back to Busan, and I'm not a good swimmer. Will go another time.

I got a nice parcel in the mail today. Some late Easter chocolate, a few bags of lollies and two bottles of deodorant. It was a nice surprise. I shared some of the chocolate and lollies with the students. The Racing cars were a big hit. But, the bag of Chicos had a "free songs at the iTunes store", so I sorted that out when I got home. Nothing wrong with a free track from iTunes.

Speaking of Music, one class of mine were up to the "chant" section of the book. And for some reason, with the structure of it, it got me thinking about how cool it would sound if it was done in the style of the B-52's, with the girls chanting "Socks! Socks!" and the guy doing the other part. Maybe its because I have been listening to the latest B-52's album, and their single "Funplex".

Funplex



Also found this in my search, which was kinda cool:

Toxic Love Shack: The B-52's vs Britney



Here is an example of some of the English study that Korean Middle School students do. Notice at how FUN it is!


1 comment:

Kristen said...

that homework reminds me of why i went from loving school to hating it...